I will build a web prototype of your idea in two weeks for $5000. The timeline and price are both fixed. You get a completely functional website, all the code I write, and the chance to prove your idea.
- I will build a prototype, not the final product.
- I will need all the designs/wireframes up front.
- I will build the site in Clojure.
My name is Chris Granger and I like to build things. I started programming at the ripe old age of 10 and have worked on some software you've probably heard of: Puma.com, NewBalance.com, Microsoft's Visual Studio, and so on. I've also built sites for startups like Lord Peacock and have been transforming live-blogging with Typewire.
Throughout crafting nearly a million lines of code, I've learned that there is a dark art to writing good software. Doing it well requires a bit of a magic and I figure I could share that experience with you guys.
- Will you build my site in (ruby, python, lolcode, ...)?
- Nope, just Clojure. I've built sites in nearly every 'web' language and I've found I'm the most efficient in Clojure.
- But everyone I know uses ruby!
- That's not a question and this is also a prototype. Prototypes are meant to prove a concept and then be scrapped when you build the real thing - it shouldn't matter what language this is written in.
- Can I hire you to build the actual product?
- Potentially! Let's get the prototype built first.
- What now?
- Well you could take a walk... read a book... or you could email me and we can get this show on the road.